This week has been a blur. I am in the midst of creating a HUGE planner for bloggers and spending 16 hours a day pounding away at the keyboard. I did manage to do a little cooking but we also had too many take-out dinners.
What do cook during weeks when life just doesn’t stop?
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Oven Baked Chili Dogs by The Better Baker
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Creamy Jalapeno Lime Chicken Enchiladas by Together As Family
Cream Cheese Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping by Five Heart Home
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!