I am on the road with the love of my life this weekend, heading to speak at a conference in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Nothing better than a road trip with my husband. Good coffee. Comfy hotel beds. The beach. Lots of bloggers talking shop. Pure bliss.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars by Cakescottage
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Crock Pot Pecan Pie by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Cornbread Chili Muffins by A Sprinkle of This and That
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!