Welcome to the week before Christmas at Weekend Potluck. Next week, some of the ladies and I are taking time off to celebrate the holiday with family and friends but join us again after the New Year!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Lightly Candied Pecans by Mirlandra’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Ham & Cheese Pinwheels by Kim’S Country Line
Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Roll Cake with Eggnog Icing by A Sprinkle of This and That
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!