Thank you so much to everyone who participated in our #100 Giveaway. I am very happy to announce the winner of the Cookbook Library and KitchenAid Hand Mixer is…
Congratulations Kathleen! Check your email because you have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cinnamon Roll Bites by Our Table For Seven
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Homemade Velveeta by Recipes For My Boys
Holy Cow Brownies by Kathy’s Kitchen Table
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons ~ Tonya
- The Country Cook ~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog or a separate linky page.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!