I am away this weekend at the Teach Them Diligently Convention in Spartanburg so I probably will not get a chance to devour the delicious recipes dropped by our table this weekend. Please enjoy the mouth-watering delights without me!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Smothered Chicken Casserole by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Cheesey Garlic Pull Aparts by Life in the Lofthouse
Creamy Zucchini and Carrot Soup by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!