Anyone else ready for fall? I catch myself scanning the trees and looking for the sign of color. But, it is still in the low 90’s here and we are watching the Gulf for tropical weather. Sigh…
Let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cracker Salad by Stacy Makes Cents
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Easy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches by Goodeness Gracious
Carrot Cake With Caramel Filling by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Your hostesses ~
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!