I was without a reliable internet connection for six days this week. SIX DAYS! I completely missed last week’s Weekend Potluck and that is enough to make a grown woman cry. So, make it up to me this week by bringing your best dishes. OK?
The recipe with the most clicks that linked back was ~
Chicken Enchilada Bake by Sweet Little Bluebird
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Crock-Pot Boneless BBQ Chicken Wings by Snail Pace Transformations
Crock Pot or Not Homemade and Healthified Red Robin French Fries by Practical Stewardship
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!