This is the last weekend before high school football kicks off and we will be missing my husband. So, we have big plans… but I promise to pencil in time for these recipes.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Chocolate and Vanilla Waffle Cookies by From Grandma Loy’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Pecan-stuffed Dates wrapped in Bacon by Coffee with Us 3
Award Winning Chocolate Chunk Brownies by Queen of the Red Double Wide
Your hostesses ~
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!