I have the house to myself tonight. Completely and totally. No kids and no hubby. My plan? Some Jane Austen romantic comedy and time pinning these delicious recipes to Pinterest.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Lemon Dream Yogurt Cake with Lemon Marshmallow Buttercream by Eat Cake For Dinner
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Chicken with Buffalo Fettucine Alfredo by Lemons For Lulu
Fiesta Corn Saute by Lisa’s Dinner Time Dish
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Leave a Reply