This week, we watched the pre-season NFL games and some how, it was like old friends coming for a visit. We are especially proud of C.J. Mosely, a graduate of the high school where my husband teaches. Sometimes I tease my husband that he loves C.J. more than he loves me. (I know that is not true, but I hear about C.J. a LOT.)
So, I will start looking for new football food in this week’s edition of Weekend Potluck. What will you be looking for?
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Creamy Chicken Bake by Sweet Little Bluebird
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream by Practical Stewardship
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!