Happy Weekend to you! Do you have your Christmas shopping finished? Is your Christmas menu planned? I need some ideas for brunch and a heavy appetizer dinner. Link them up below and thank you in advance for helping me out.
The recipe with the most clicks, over 4,000, wow!!!!!~
Christmas Wreaths by Organizer by Day
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Farmers Casserole by Real House Moms
Chocolate Roll with Candy Cand Whipped Cream by Hun, What’s For Dinner?/p>
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!