Happy Valentine’s Day! We will be spending the evening as a family, making homemade pizza and watching movies. I hope you get some time with the ones you love.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Super Secret Ingredient No Bake Cookies by Kelli’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Valentine Popcorn Snack Mix by Made from Pinterest
White Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Bark byCall me PMC
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!