It’s the weekend before Mardi Gras and I have a confession… I have never had a slice of King Cake. Crazy right? I think about it every year and then just shrug it off. Why break an almost 40 year streak?
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Make Your Own Pepperoni by Simply Savvy Recipes
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Whole Wheat Pancake Mix by Coffee With Us 3
Easy Homemade Chicken Taquitos by The Shady Porch
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!