Happy weekend! I cannot believe that I completely forgot to post the potluck linky last week. Please accept my huge apologies. I blame it on football.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Broccoli Cheddar Chicken (Cracker Barrel Copycat) by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Instant Pudding Mix Frosting by Call Me PMC
Baked Chicken Parmesan by Oregon Transplant
And, a personal favorite ~
TITLE OF RECIPE by BLOG NAME
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!