Anyone else ready for a Super Bowl Weekend?! Unfortunately, I am changing to a completely gluten-free, sugar-free lifestyle so my menu for the Big Game is lacking the usual fare. I could use some healthy inspiration.
If you have something fabulous, please link it up below.
The recipe with the most clicks and a link back was ~
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Poke Cake by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Baked Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Wings by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts by The Big Man’s World
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!