This weekend, I am picking up my oldest from her first week EVER at camp. Oh my! They grow so fast… and while I cannot wait to hear about all of the wonderful things that happened at camp, I really just want to give her a big hug and snuggle and smell her hair and tell her how much I missed her.
The recipe with the most clicks (and a link back) was ~
Sloppy Joe Macaroni & Cheese by Of the Hearth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Hasselback Chicken with Spinach and Pepper Jack by Gluten Free with Southern Charm
Taco Bake by Goodeness Gracious
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!