Welcome to the new home of my frugal recipes!
I know you guys probably think I am half off my rocker for starting another blog, but I really wanted a place for my recipes to go where they would not get lost with everything else.
So, for the next several weeks, I will be moving recipes from Meet Penny to Frugal Family Favorites. There are a lot of blank pages and categories right now but just think… a year from now, you can say, “I remember when you only had five recipes on your blog!”
Oh, but after this weekend, I will have more than that, right? Because there will be almost 200 listed below! Yeah!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Best 7 Chicken Dinners by The Shady Porch
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos by Richly Blessed
Reece’s Peanut Butter Pie by Simply Savvy Recipes
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!