The week will be the last in our summer break. That makes me sad. As much as I love that my husband has a steady job where he enjoys his work, I hate to see him leave.
And, of course, with his schedule resuming, that means it is back to homeschool time for me and the kids. So, bring on the comfort food…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Mom’s Top Secret Patty Melts by 4 little Fergusons
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pulled Pork by 5 Heart Home
Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake by Life With The Crust Off
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!