Happy Father’s Day to all the Daddy bloggers, work from home Dads, 9 to 5 Dads, and all those other hardworking men who help our families function! We appreciate your perseverance, strength, determination, and love.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Magic Custard Cake by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Rhubarb Buckle by On The Home Front
Baked Sandwich by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!