We are debuting a lovely new logo for Weekend Potluck…
Isn’t is gorgeous?
Reminds me of friends and family. Lots of fun at the table. Old jokes and warm hugs.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Bacon Cheeseburger Rolls by Flavors by Four
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Broccoli Bacon and Red Grape Pasta Salad by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Stacked Chicken Enchiladas by Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!