It’s freezing here in the Deep South. No kidding! Windchill is 21 degrees. Where did Fall go? I’m afraid we are in for a long cold winter. Anyone else feeling my pain? I guess I will be cooking up some warm, comforting classics this weekend.
If you have a homey recipe to share, please link it up!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Southwest Casserole by Every Day Moms Meals
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Cake by Life With Garnish
Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Pie by Lemons For Lulu
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!