After a cold snap this week, our temperatures will be back in the 70’s for the weekend. So much for feeling like Thanksgiving. But, I think I will turn down the air conditioner, make a pot of chili, and sip some warm apple cider while wrapped in a quilt and surfing the wonderful recipes linked up below.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Preacher Cake by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Gingerbread Pancakes by Five Heart Home
Slow Cooker Apple Sausage Stuffing by Funny Love
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!