Tomorrow, we will be headed for sunny central Florida and tonight, you will find me packing like a crazy person. Why do I always wait to the last minute? Any other procrastinators feeling my pain?
Even though we will be away, I truly hope your family has a happy Thanksgiving full of love, laughter, and great food.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Crock Pot Turkey Breast by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Caramel Pumpkin Skillet Pie by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Cloud Like Crescent Rolls by Eat Cake for Dinner
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sweet Little Bluebird ~ Mary
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!