My husband is off for the weekend. I cannot tell you how awesome that is.
During the fall, I call myself a band director’s widow because he is always gone, working late on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Friday as well as being gone several Saturdays.
So I think I will just sit and look at him this weekend as he relaxes with a glass of lemonade and the remote control.
The recipe with the most clicks with a link back was ~
Old Fashioned Meatloaf by Miz Helen’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Easy Caramel Apples by Served Up With Love
King Ranch Chicken Casserole by Five Heart Home
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!