Running a little late this weekend. We had an unexpected trip out of town when my father-in-law’s twin sister passed away. While it was an incredibly sweet time of getting to see relatives I had not met before, it was also tremendously sad to say “Goodbye for now” to a member of our family.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Apple Cider Bubble Bread by Recipes For My Boys
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Chicken Ranch Pasta by Mommy On Demand
Chocolate Pumpkin and Brown Sugar Streusal Coffee Cake by Simply Suzanne’s At Home
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!