Happy weekend! My oldest son turns eight years old on Monday. Wow. I’m happy and sad all at once.
Time certainly passes much too fast.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Apple Dumplings Cobbler by Cooking with K
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Chicken Pot Pie by Lemons for LuLu
Milky Way Brownie Bites by 2 Kids and Tired Cooks
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!