Life has been crazy here in my house with long hours at the computer as I work on several new projects. One of those being a new ebook that is currently available for FREE to subscribers at MeetPenny.com.
Anyway, I realized that I have not posted anything – even the linky party – for a few weeks. Oh my! I think I need a mother’s helper.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Baked Creamed Corn by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Amish Friendship Muffins by Steph’s Blessings
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad by Princess Pinky Girl
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!