As part of my 5 Days of Oatmeal Breakfast Challenge, I decided to make one of my favorite treats… granola!
Granola could not be easier to make and takes very little time. Plus, you can personalize it any way you want to get the exact combination that you love. Since I had never tried Goji Berries and have heard about the health benefits they provide, I decided to combine some other super foods for a delicious twist.
This Goji Berry Walnut Granola makes a perfect topping for yogurt, oatmeal, cream of wheat, or even ice cream.
Goji Berry Walnut Granola
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried goji berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together oats, walnuts, coconut oil, and honey.
- Evenly distribute the mixture on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 or 20 minutes, stirring halfway. The last five minutes can go fast so keep a watchful eye.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and goji berries. Allow to cool before placing in an air-tight container.