Just as the weather starts cooling off, my oven dies. So sad. I love slow-cooked anything but waiting forever to find that you meat is still rare is no fun.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Grandma’s Best Baked Steak by Steph’s Blessings
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Fiesta Ranch Chicken by Eat Cake For Dinner
Homemade Butterfingers by Recipes For My Boys
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!