Saturdays are back! I know they didn’t really go anywhere but without football on the television, Saturday just doesn’t FEEL like Saturday. So, now life is back to normal and I can spend game time pinning the amazing recipes you link up each week.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Pumpkin Dump Cake by The Better Baker
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Apple Pie Sugar Cookie Bars by Table for Seven
Crock Pot Ham and Ranch Potatoes by Recipes that Crock
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!