This weekend, I get to wish a happy birthday to my amazing mother! She is the kind of woman who will talk to a complete stranger and leave them better because of the encounter with her.
That used to embarrass me… that she would talk to anyone and everyone. Now, I find myself doing the same thing, and I am thankful for being taught to appreciate people, regardless of their nationality, religion, or ethnicity.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings by Recipes the Crock
Summer Garden Pasta by Simply Suzanne’s
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video. Please use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!