It’s the weekend and everything is fine! I am ready to do some cooking and eating with these delicious recipes from last week. Check out the awesome deliciousness and keep scrolling down for more recipes linked up by our foodie friends.
The recipe with the most clicks was…
Coconut Cake Squares by Sweet Little Bluebird
Recipes that caught our attention~
Grilled Steak Fajita Quesadillas by I Thee Cook
Crock Pot Swiss Chicken by The Home Heart
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!