Tis the season to be exhausted. Right? That’s okay because on Monday, I start my annual two week break from the blogosphere. I am so ready!
Since I will not “see” you again until 2015, have a blessed Christmas!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Millionaire Fudge by Cooking with K
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Ham Frittata by With a Blast
Eggnog Pudding with Whipped Cream by Five Heart Home
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!