Hoot! Guess who is having a birthday this weekend?! My amazing hubby. I need some inspiration to prepare him a special meal, although he would be happy with a plate full of wings. Any suggestions? Link up below.
The recipe with the most clicks last week was ~
Ultimate Easy Chicken and Noodles by Sourdough Native
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Sour Cream & Beef Tacos by With a Blast
Peppermint Bark Fudge by Lemons for Lulu
Your hostesses ~
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!