Happy BIG GAME Weekend! Can you believe that football season is almost over? Yeah, it’s depressing. But, at least I can be excited about the food.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Quarterback Dip by My Turn for Us
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Apple Pie Chex Mix by Organizer by Day
Dill Pickle Bites by The Kitchen is My Playground
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!