After this weekend, high school football season is over and I get my Friday snuggles with my hubby back. I cannot wait! I love that man.
And… Let me not forget that we are having a VERY special sale on the Weekend Potluck Fall Favorites eCookbook!
Now, on to the food!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Lazy Day Cobbler by The Better Baker
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Hot Onion and Cheese Dip by Real Housemoms
Slow Cooker Apple Pork Loin by The Kitchen is My Playground
And, a personal favorite ~
TITLE OF RECIPE by BLOG NAME
Your hostesses ~
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!