With the temperature hovering in the 80’s, I need to spend some time in my yard this weekend. Our oak trees are heavy with leaves and hanging low in the backyard. I actually enjoy trimming trees. Just in case you were wondering. So, when my hands grow blisters, I will turn my attention to the amazing collection of recipes below.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Candy Corn Popcorn by Steph’s Blessings
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Witches Broomstick Cookies by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
Sparkling Apple Cider Float by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!