This weekend will be filled with football on the television, reading aloud from Charlotte’s Web, and wrestling in the floor when Daddy gets home from work. I love the fall!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Asian Glazed Wings by Everyday Mom’s Meals
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Ziti Bake by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Pumpkin Bread Recipe in the Crock-Pot or Not by Practical Stewardship
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!