This weekend, we celebrate our oldest son’s 7th birthday. Oh my. Time does fly.
He is such an amazing child, full of mercy… if he didn’t come out of me, I would wonder if we were related.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Southern Style Black Eyed Peas by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
M & M Apple Caramel Cheese Ball by Will Cook For Smiles
Reese’s Overloaded Peanut Butter Cookies by Made from Pinterest
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!