Sorry that I am late getting Weekend Potluck up. This week has been crazy for our family with us fighting a cold and then my mother being hospitalized. Even though she is home now, I have come down with the cold and completely forgot. So, let’s get it going…
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Chocolate Chip Coconut Blondies by The Home Heart
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip by Five Heart Home
Cracked Red Potatoes by Everyday Mom’s Meals
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!